Awesome Organ Blend Cookiespreheat oven to 350*
4 1/2 cups organic white rice flour
2 organic eggs
1/2 cup water
1 1/2 tsp garlic powder
Mix THK and water until well moistened.
Add in the remaining dry ingredients and mix well.
Add eggs and mix well by hand.
Roll into meatballs 1 1/2" in diameter and place onto greased cookie sheets.
Flatten the balls slightly.
Bake for 40 minutes. Cookies will be very firm. For extra crunchy cookies, bake for 55 minutes.
Makes 78 1 1/2" cookies.
Veggie Parmesan Cookiespreheat oven to 350*
2# Bravo ground vegetables
2 organic eggs
1 1/2 cups grated parmesan cheese
1 cup chicken broth
4 cups organic whole wheat flour
Carefully defrost the Bravo ground veg in a large bowl being sure to save all the water.
Mix in the eggs.
Mix in the parmesan cheese.
Add in the chicken broth and stir well.
Add in 1 cup of flour at a time until everything is very well mixed.
Drop by the teaspoonful onto greased cookie sheets. These will not spread.
Bake at 350* for 50 minutes.
If you will be using these for training treats, break them apart not long after they come out of the oven. You'll have plenty of time to break them all apart while they're cooling. Left longer, they will firm up even more.
Makes approx 175 cookies.
Superb Salmon Cookies
preheat oven to 350*
1. Combine salmon with eggs in a large bowl and stir well.
2. Add lecithin and 1/2 cup Bravo salmon dust and stir well.
3. Add 2 1/2 cups of the flour and stir well with a wooden spoon. When well combined, mix in the last cup of flour by hand and knead until the dough is a good consistency for rolling.
4. On a floured cutting board, roll out the dough to 1/4" thickness.
5. Cut out cookies with cookie cutters. When the shapes are formed, sprinkle cookies with Bravo salmon dust and press the dust very lightly into the cookie.
6. Place cookies onto greased baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes (soft cookies) to 45 minutes (crunchy cookies).
These cookies do not spread.
Makes approx 80 medium sized bone shaped cookies.
Healthy Version of Frosty Paws
Individual plastic or paper ice cream containers (approx 5 oz)
Tops for ice cream containers
Large tub of plain organic yoghurt
3 large bananas or 1/2 cup of Bravo freeze dried dust
These are so easy !! All you do is place the tub of yoghurt into your blender. Add either bananas, other fruit, or 1/2 cup of Bravo freeze dried dust.
Mix it up! When well blended, pour into individual ice cream containers and close with their lids.
Place all the Frosty Paws onto a cookie sheet and freeze for approximately 4 hours or until set.
Voila! You now have an extremely healthy and tasty treat for your dogs or cats which is a most welcome respite from these hot summer days.